Submission of papers will be handled electronically via EDAS
If you have any problem in submission via EDAS, mail your manuscript at firstname.lastname@example.org
Guideline for authors of Accepted papers
- Register for IEMANTENNA 2019. Registration can be done at EDAS. Kindly go to REGISTRATION tab. Note that registration is completed once payment is sent via EDAS. Registration is a pre-requisite for the next steps, so please register as soon as possible.
- If you require a visa support letter, please download the form from Here, fill your details and mail it to us as soon as possible.
- The attendees (Who have not submitted any research paper) visa support letter can be found from Here.
- Download the copyright agreement form from below, fill in your details and add your signature. Please send the copyright form to email@example.com
- Upload the camera ready paper to EDAS. If you have any problem in submission via EDAS, mail your manuscript at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reconcile the review comments and update your manuscript. You may wish to rewrite certain sections for greater clarity, add endnotes (references), etc. Your revised paper (in final form) should be in the proper IEEE format (check it from ‘Call for papers’ tab). Please check the similarity score of the paper prior to uploading and ensure the appropriate copyright notice is added to the bottom of the first page of the camera-ready paper. Details about using PDF Express and copyright notice can be obtained below.
- The Presentation of the paper should be of 15 minutes duration. Upload your presentation to EDAS. If you have any problem in submission via EDAS, mail your presentation at email@example.com.
Links to documents
- Copyright notice for final paper: Here. (The copyright no. need to be included only on the first page left bottom side)
- PDF eXpress Instructions for Authors: Here.
|Full Paper Submission:||22nd August 2019|
|Acceptance Notification:||4th September 2019|
|Final Paper Submission:||27th September 2019|
|Early Bird Registration:||27th September 2019|
|Presentation Submission:||1st October 2019|
|Conference ON||17th – 19th October 2019|