PAPER SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Please comply with the following guidelines.
- Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference.
- It is required that the manuscript follows the standard IEEE camera-ready format (IEEE standard format, double column, 10-point font). Submissions must include title, abstract, keywords, author and affiliation with an email address. Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the letter-size paper layout (8.5 inch X 11 inch). The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers.
- In order to achieve the same appearance for all manuscripts, IEMANTENNA requires the usage of the IEEE templates in Microsoft Word (US Letter) and LaTeX format can be found at IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings.
- IEMANTENNA conducts a plagiarism check on all submitted papers. Plagiarism and self-plagiarism apply to all works.
IEMANTENNA 2019 Paper Categories
- Regular Paper – 7 pages maximum (3 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge)
- Short Paper (Work-in-Progress) – 6 pages maximum (2 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge)
- Poster – 5 pages maximum
Regular papers should present novel perspectives within the general scope of the conference. Short papers (Work-in-Progress) are an opportunity to present preliminary or interim results. Posters are intended for ongoing research projects, concrete realizations, or industrial applications/projects presentations.
Submission of papers will be handled electronically via EDAS.
If you have any problem in submission via EDAS, mail your manuscript at email@example.com
Topics and technical areas of interest include but are not limited to the following:
- Antenna Theory/Analysis
- Metamaterials /Metasurfaces /EBG
- Emerging Areas in Electromagnetic & Antenna Technology
- Electromagnetic Wave Propagation Modeling/Simulation
- Multiple-input and multiple-output (MIMO)/Smart Antennas
- EM and Antenna Measurement Techniques
- Electromagnetic Interference/ Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Antennas for Wireless Power transfer/Energy Harvesting
- Cellular Network/ 5G Applications
- Planar Low gain Antennas
- Wearable Antennas/Body Area Networks
- Defense /Security Applications
- Antenna Array/High Gain Antennas
- RF and Microwave Circuits
- Space Applications/Satellite Communication
- Waveguide Antenna/Non Planar Antennas
- Active Antennas
- Biomedical/ Biological Effects
- EM Modeling/ Simulation Techniques.
- Signal Processing
- Optical Communication
- Remote Sensing
- Soft computing techniques in EM Design
- Microwave Devices
- RFID Circuits & Antennas
|Full Paper Submission:||22nd August 2019|
|Acceptance Notification:||4th September 2019|
|Final Paper Submission:||27th September 2019|
|Early Bird Registration:||27th September 2019|
|Presentation Submission:||1st October 2019|
|Conference ON||17th – 19th October 2019|